Wednesday, May 22, 2019

First Scriven Show!

So much excitement!

I (T. Scarlet Jory) have been prodded yearly to do a pen show or a tea show one of each, on top of the two craft fairs I have been running for the last 20+ years.

My setback for the last year was in finding a suitable location.

I FOUND ONE!


So now is the time to seriously kick this off. And instead of running TWO shows (a pen show and a tea show), I will run a combined Pen & Tea Show.

A Facebook event page has been set up and this preliminary website. Please be patient as the pages get added over the coming days, along with forms and other details.


I have yet to make a first promo poster, make a logo for the show, and set up sponsorship.

I am already registering vendors/exhibitors, especially since I need to have the deposit for the location ASAP. Please use the contact form to reach me.

1 comment:

  1. I have also created a page for this on the Stationery Wiki :)
    https://stationery.wiki/Montreal_Pen_Show_2019
    Good luck in this awesome quest!

    ReplyDelete